The following information is provided to help you help your child.
- Bright Futures - A National Health Promotion Initiative
- Bright Futures for Families - Resources for Children's Good Health
- Kids Growth - A site for parents developed by pediatricians
- Kid's Health - Providing doctor-approved health information about children from before birth through adolescence.
- Immunization Information from the Centers for Disease Control
- National Safe Kids Campaign
- Georgia Child Passenger Safety in Georgia
- Microsoft Safety & Security Center - How to help your kids use social websites more safely
- The Ooops Book - An informative book that supports young females through the experience of starting their period
- Choices for Kids - Healthy Nutritional Information
- Obesity Action Coalition - Obesity Action Coalition
- HealthyChildren.org - HealthyChildren.org
- Strong4Life - Healthy Living from Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Let's Move.gov
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta- Excellent source of information on children's wellness and safety
- American Academy of Pediatrics - Includes excellent information on children, their health and safety
- Asthma.com - For Parents: Learning to manage your child's asthma
- National Institute of Health - Children with Asthma
- Understanding Anaphylaxis by EpiPen
- Food Allergy Research & Education
- Best for Babes - Beating the booby trap that prevent moms from acheiving their personal breastfeeding goals.
- WomensHealth.gov - Office on Women's Health, US Department of Health and Human Services
- La Leche League of Georgia - Helping mothers worldwide to breastfeed through mother-to-mother support, encouragement, information, and education.