Coronavirus Tip of the Week
The Clorox clean up wipes are basically paper towels in a bleach water solution. It is easy to make your own if you can't find them in the stores.
- Buy a good quality paper towel and tear the sheets apart or cut them into the size you would like.
- Find a container to store your wipes. An old baby wipes container will do.
- Add 1/4 cup of bleach to one gallon of water.
- Pour half of the liquid in the container.
- Add your towels to the container, and pour the remaining liquid over the towels.
- Let it sit overnight and you are ready to go.
You can put them in Ziploc bags for the kids to carry around with them.
Don't forget to put the bleach in a safe place out of the reach of little hands!